We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
When you make an enquiry, you may be asked to provide some personal data such as your name and email address. We only use this to facilitate any correspondence with yourselves and is not passed on to any third-party.
We automatically collect data about visitors to our website (for example on browsing patterns) by using cookies, explained below. This data is used only in an anonymous form; no individual is identified.
A cookie is a small piece of data or message that is sent from a web server to your browser and is stored on your hard drive. A cookie cannot read data on your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
We will adhere to the following guidelines.
- We will only post portrait up photos after consent from the parties involved.
- When taking photos of mass events, agreement from all involved might not always be possible.
- We will avoid using children’s names ( first name or surname ) in photograph captions.
- For adults, we will use their full names in photograph captions unless requested otherwise.
- Photographs that include children will be published with the minimum possible resolution (photographs appear sharp on screen but 'blur' if copied and enlarged).
- If there are any photographs that you would like copies of, we will oblige if agreement from all concerned has been given.
If you wish for any photograph to be removed, please contact us and we will do so.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy, then again please contact us.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Inaccuracies and Corrections.
We would like to keep the website accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies please let us know.